Spring Cleaning your Home
Spring Cleaning Tips to Make Your Home Fabulous
Spring Cleaning can be fun after a long winter, but it can also be overwhelming with so much to do! Get it all done easily and effectively with these four useful tips.
- Consider Using Homemade Cleaners- You can save a little money by making your own homemade cleaners. Or you can make a simple but effective all-purpose cleaner by mixing one part vinegar and one part water, plus you will be saving the environment by reducing your plastic, win, win.
- Find Your Clutter Hot Spots- Every house has at least one spot where clutter has a tendency to accumulate. Ours is our kitchen worktop. Be sure to identify the hot spots in your home so that you can knock the clutter out.
- Make Simple Replacements When Necessary- Determine when it's best to clean it and when it's best to toss it. Obviously, you would never throw away a dirty window. You can change the appearance and add to your curb appeal by selecting one of our bestselling house signs such as the Notting hill.
- Easily Reset the theme- No need to do a full renovation to get the new bright Spring look you're wanting. Just switch out the fabrics and linens by getting new curtains, pillow covers, furniture covers, bedding, or sheets.
- Don’t suffer in silence. Get started on your cleaning routine by creating a playlist, this could be the perfect opportunity to relive your past dance moves whilst no one is watching.
The best way to make sure everything is completed is by creating a list. Maybe start by room by room, or just adding simple changes like changing the theme of your house starting with a house sign, shop our collection today.